* Lasagna noodles — 4-5 cooked to al dente
* Boca veggie meat (1-1.5 cups)
* Firm tofu (1/2 of container)
* 1 large sweet bell pepper (sliced)
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* Herbs/spices — rosemary, basil, oregano, pepper, chili pepper
* Shredded cheese
* Garlic — 1-2 cloves chopped
* Marinara sauce
mz1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Gently rub glass casserole dish with a little olive oil (I used a small loaf-like casserole dish. For more servings, I recommend a rectangle dish).
2. Spoon a little marinara on bottom of the dish.
3. Place noodles on bottom of dish, not overlapping (I used about 3/4th noodle, sliced with a knife to allow for even layer).
4. Sprinkle a little veggie meat (thawed a little or microwave for 15 seconds), tofu, onions and sliced peppers on noodle. Sprinkle with herbs of your choice and a little sliced garlic.
5. Top with spinach to cover and then sprinkle with shredded cheese (small handful — it does not need to be covered)
6. Place another noodle (sliced as needed to prevent overlapping) on the spinach and top with meat, tofu, pepper, onion, garlic and then marinara spoonfuls. Top with more spinach and then a sprinkle of cheese.
7. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.