1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect certain types of personal information from you when you fill out athlete training questionnaire, profile, place an order with us, submit comments or navigate through the site. Personal data that we may collect includes:
- Contact details, such as telephone number, fax number, address, email address, etc.;
- Credit card number or other payment method information;
- Details regarding your computer’s operating system Internet Service Provider.
2. How Do We Use Personal Information?
We use and store personal data for the following purposes:
- To post race results or their race reports on Twitter or Facebook;
- To create athlete training accounts;
- To provide you with the training related materials and services you requested;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To contact you with information and notices related to your use of the site;
- To collect statistical information, conduct analysis to improve our website and services;
- To send our newsletter but you may opt out of it;
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- To fulfill any task related to the above purposes;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
3. How Do We Share Personal Information?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties. We do not disclose your personal information unless necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined above or required by law. Specifically, we may disclose some personal information:
- To our contractors, subsidiaries, business partners and associated companies to provide the services you requested;
- As necessary to process your payment or debt collecting;
- We may disclose aggregate anonymous statistical data without limitation;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our business assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our site users is among the assets transferred;
- If we determine in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to prevent crime, bodily injury or death, to protect anybody’s rights, property or safety;
- As required by any applicable law.
4. Children’s Privacy
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. No part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
5. Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
While we do our best to keep all information completely confidential, transmission of data over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted to us or from us.
8. How to Access Your Personal Information
If you need to check, review or change any personal information collected by us, please contact our customer service representatives via e-mail: email@example.com, by mail: TriGuy Multisport Coaching, LLC, 3 West Pennsbury Way, Chadds Ford, PA 1931-9306, United States of America, or by phone: 484-614-7108 or 610-388-1809.
Date Modified: February 2013